HOLIDAY MUSIC MOTEL
We LOVE LOVE LOVE sweet, furry companions but we also need to make sure that everyone is acting responsibly and doing what’s best for them and for us. Please remember, traveling with a pet can be traumatic for them and is a lot of extra work for you to make sure they are properly taken care of while you’re out having fun in places where they are not allowed. Sometimes it’s simply better that they stay home and miss you while being looked after by a trusted family member or friend. Our pets are beautiful, fragile and emotional creatures and they depend on us to look out for them. If you do decide to travel with your pet, please plan accordingly to do what’s best for them while being considerate and responsible to others.
- Prior approval is required. Call 920-743-5571 and ask to speak with melaniejane, our manager, to ensure that we are all on the same page.
- There is a $10 fee per pet per night.
- Max of 2 pets per room. No pets other than dogs are permitted without strict, prior approval from management.
- Pets are allowed in first-floor rooms only (rooms 120-128). Pets are not permitted in the diner area.
- Pets cannot be left alone in rooms. Exceptions to this can only be approved by melaniejane in advance of reservation and will necessitate certain restrictions as we must protect our other guests from from potentially disruptive situations.
- Pets are not allowed on or in beds. Please also do not allow pets on the furniture.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- Mature, trained pets only. Barking, whining, and excessively shedding or aggressive dogs are not permitted. No pets under the age of 3 unless approved by management.
- Please bring your own doggie bowls, blankets and bedding! Our bedding is for people only and bedding used for pets cannot be used again in guest rooms. (Minimum $50 replacement charge for misused bedding.)
- No stinky pets. Pets must be bathed prior to check-in. If smell is evident we do reserve the right to refuse service as pet odor is extremely difficult to remove and severely disrupts business operations.
- We reserve the right to charge accordingly for damages including all cleaning costs and any loss of revenue associated with a pet not properly maintained while on site (this includes a disruptive barking dog or extra cleaning needed for any pet “accidents.”)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!